Tetris is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tetris from your computerCrystal Office Systems
. Open here
where you can read more on Crystal Office Systems. You can read more about on Tetris at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. Tetris is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tetris directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tetris\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tetris. tetris.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 538.50 KB (551424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Tetris. They take about 1.18 MB (1235509
bytes) on disk.
- tetris.exe (538.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Tetris version 1.5
alone. For other Tetris versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tetris is an application marketed by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Tetris is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tetris from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tetris or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tetris". The Tetris app will be found automatically. After you click Tetris in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tetris, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tetris:
- The publisher is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tetris\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tetris.
8. After removing Tetris, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tetris that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tetris with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tetris by Crystal Office Systems from your computer, we are not saying that Tetris by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tetris in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:31:32.710