Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1
This web page is about Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 from your PCDave Smith Instruments
. More data about Dave Smith Instruments can be seen here
. Click on http://www.davesmithinstruments.com
to get more facts about Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 on Dave Smith Instruments's website. Usually the Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Dave Smith Instruments\Tetra LE Sound Editor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1's full uninstall command line is "c:\Program Files\Dave Smith Instruments\Tetra LE Sound Editor\unins000.exe". TetraLE.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.13 MB (11672853 bytes) on disk.
Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.86 MB (12439086
bytes) on disk:
- TetraLE.EXE (11.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (748.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.1
of Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1.
Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 is an application offered by Dave Smith Instruments. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1". The Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.davesmithinstruments.com
- The uninstall string is: "c:\Program Files\Dave Smith Instruments\Tetra LE Sound Editor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 by Dave Smith Instruments from your computer, nor are we saying that Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 by Dave Smith Instruments is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tetra LE Sound Editor 1.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 15:07:20.003