You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Tether 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Tether 184.108.40.206 from your computerTether
. Additional info about Tether can be found here
. Click on http://www.tether.com/
to get more details about Tether 220.127.116.11 on Tether's website. Tether 18.104.22.168 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tether directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Tether 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tether\unins000.exe. Tether.exe is the Tether 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it takes circa 678.94 KB (695232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Tether 188.8.131.52. They take about 1.53 MB (1603678
bytes) on disk.
- INetCfg.exe (66.44 KB)
- TBService.exe (122.44 KB)
- Tether.exe (678.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Tether 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Tether 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by the software company Tether. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Tether 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Tether 126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tether 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tether 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Tether 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tether 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tether 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tether 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tether.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tether\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tether 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Tether 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tether 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tether 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tether 22.214.171.124 by Tether from your PC, nor are we saying that Tether 126.96.36.199 by Tether is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tether 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 00:36:12.613