Testy Prawo Jazdy
Testy Prawo Jazdy is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Testy Prawo Jazdy from your computerRAV Multimedia
. Go over here
where you can read more on RAV Multimedia. You can get more details on Testy Prawo Jazdy at www.poprawojazdy.pl
. Testy Prawo Jazdy is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RAV Multimedia\TESTY_MIR folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Testy Prawo Jazdy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RAV Multimedia\TESTY_MIR\\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.80 MB (2936272 bytes) on disk and is titled TESTY_MIR.exe.
The executable files below are part of Testy Prawo Jazdy. They occupy an average of 2.92 MB (3059152
bytes) on disk.
- TESTY_MIR.exe (2.80 MB)
- uninstall.exe (120.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Testy Prawo Jazdy version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Testy Prawo Jazdy releases:
...click to view all...
Testy Prawo Jazdy is an application released by the software company RAV Multimedia. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Testy Prawo Jazdy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Testy Prawo Jazdy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Testy Prawo Jazdy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Testy Prawo Jazdy". The Testy Prawo Jazdy app will be found very quickly. After you click Testy Prawo Jazdy in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Testy Prawo Jazdy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Testy Prawo Jazdy:
- The web site of the application is: www.poprawojazdy.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RAV Multimedia\TESTY_MIR\\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Testy Prawo Jazdy.
8. After removing Testy Prawo Jazdy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Testy Prawo Jazdy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Testy Prawo Jazdy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Testy Prawo Jazdy by RAV Multimedia from your computer, nor are we saying that Testy Prawo Jazdy by RAV Multimedia is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Testy Prawo Jazdy supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 19:10:42.047