Testy A 2016
This web page is about Testy A 2016 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Testy A 2016 from your computerGrupa IMAGE Sp. z o.o.
. You can read more on Grupa IMAGE Sp. z o.o. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Testy A 2016 can be seen at http://www.grupaimage.pl
. Usually the Testy A 2016 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Grupa IMAGE\Testy A 2016 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Testy A 2016's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Grupa IMAGE\Testy A 2016\unins000.exe. Testy.UI.exe is the Testy A 2016's primary executable file and it takes close to 940.00 KB (962560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Testy A 2016. They take 6.88 MB (7214128
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (696.72 KB)
- Testy.UI.exe (940.00 KB)
- help.exe (5.28 MB)
The current page applies to Testy A 2016 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Testy A 2016 releases:
Testy A 2016 is a program by Grupa IMAGE Sp. z o.o.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Testy A 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Testy A 2016 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Testy A 2016 or simply click the Search field and type in "Testy A 2016". If it is installed on your PC the Testy A 2016 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Testy A 2016 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Testy A 2016, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Testy A 2016:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.grupaimage.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Grupa IMAGE\Testy A 2016\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Testy A 2016.
8. After uninstalling Testy A 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Testy A 2016 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Testy A 2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Testy A 2016 by Grupa IMAGE Sp. z o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Testy A 2016 by Grupa IMAGE Sp. z o.o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Testy A 2016 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 23:54:49.813