TestTrack64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TestTrack64 from your PCSeapine Software, Inc.
. Further information on Seapine Software, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the program TestTrack64 can be seen at http://www.seapine.com/
. Usually the TestTrack64 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Seapine\TestTrack directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Seapine\TestTrack\UninstallData\Uninstall TestTrack64.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TestTrack64. TestTrack Server.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 23.13 MB (24251584 bytes) on disk.
TestTrack64 contains of the executables below. They take 177.67 MB (186297856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dot.exe (1.30 MB)
- HtmlFileDownloader.exe (34.21 KB)
- ReportModule.exe (207.00 KB)
- reportPluginLoader.exe (35.50 KB)
- TestTrack Registry Utility.exe (1.59 MB)
- TestTrack Server.exe (23.13 MB)
- ttclient_win_13000011_.exe (149.38 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- Uninstall TestTrack64.exe (432.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to TestTrack64 version 2013.0.0.0
TestTrack64 is an application by the software company Seapine Software, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove TestTrack64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TestTrack64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TestTrack64 or simply click the Search field and type in "TestTrack64". If it exists on your system the TestTrack64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TestTrack64 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TestTrack64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TestTrack64:
- The software company is: http://www.seapine.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Seapine\TestTrack\UninstallData\Uninstall TestTrack64.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TestTrack64.
8. After uninstalling TestTrack64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TestTrack64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TestTrack64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TestTrack64 by Seapine Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TestTrack64 by Seapine Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TestTrack64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:08:42.367