TestMaker 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TestMaker 1.0 from your systemGopher Gulch Educational Computing
. More information on Gopher Gulch Educational Computing can be found here
. Please follow firstname.lastname@example.org
if you want to read more on TestMaker 1.0 on Gopher Gulch Educational Computing's page. TestMaker 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TestMaker directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. TestMaker 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TestMaker\unins000.exe. TestMaker.exe is the TestMaker 1.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 923.00 KB (945152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with TestMaker 1.0. They take about 1.59 MB (1667870
bytes) on disk.
- TestMaker.exe (923.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
This info is about TestMaker 1.0 version 1.0
TestMaker 1.0 is a program marketed by Gopher Gulch Educational Computing. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall TestMaker 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TestMaker 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TestMaker 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "TestMaker 1.0". The TestMaker 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TestMaker 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TestMaker 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TestMaker 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TestMaker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TestMaker 1.0.
8. After uninstalling TestMaker 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TestMaker 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TestMaker 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TestMaker 1.0 by Gopher Gulch Educational Computing from your computer, nor are we saying that TestMaker 1.0 by Gopher Gulch Educational Computing is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TestMaker 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 06:30:23.640