This page contains thorough information on how to remove TestIT for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall TestIT from your computerActualize Group
. Further information on Actualize Group can be seen here
. More information about TestIT can be seen at http://landing.onlineassist.me/Zurich/
. Usually the TestIT application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Zurich\TestIT directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TestIT's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Zurich\TestIT\uninstall.exe. TestIT's main file takes about 1.62 MB (1697280 bytes) and its name is TestIT.UI.exe.
TestIT is composed of the following executables which take 1.70 MB (1787185
bytes) on disk:
- TestIT.UI.exe (1.62 MB)
- TestIT.UI.vshost.exe (20.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.84 KB)
This page is about TestIT version 188.8.131.52
TestIT is a program by the software company Actualize Group. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase TestIT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TestIT from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TestIT or simply click the Search feature and type in "TestIT". If it exists on your system the TestIT application will be found very quickly. When you select TestIT in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TestIT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TestIT:
- The web site of the application is: http://landing.onlineassist.me/Zurich/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zurich\TestIT\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TestIT.
8. After uninstalling TestIT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TestIT that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TestIT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TestIT by Actualize Group from your PC, we are not saying that TestIT by Actualize Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TestIT in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 09:56:49.223