Test Ver. 3.2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Test Ver. 3.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Test Ver. 3.2 from your PCSaelSoft
. You can find out more on SaelSoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Test Ver. 3.2 at http://www.saelsoft.com.mx/test
. Test Ver. 3.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TestWin32 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Test Ver. 3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TestWin32\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Test Ver. 3.2's primary file takes about 19.56 MB (20512853 bytes) and is called TestWin.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Test Ver. 3.2. They take 20.25 MB (21232536
bytes) on disk.
- TestWin.exe (19.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.82 KB)
This info is about Test Ver. 3.2 version 3.2
Test Ver. 3.2 is an application by SaelSoft. Some users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Test Ver. 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Test Ver. 3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Test Ver. 3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Test Ver. 3.2". If it exists on your system the Test Ver. 3.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Test Ver. 3.2 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Test Ver. 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Test Ver. 3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.saelsoft.com.mx/test
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TestWin32\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Test Ver. 3.2.
8. After removing Test Ver. 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Test Ver. 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Test Ver. 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Test Ver. 3.2 by SaelSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Test Ver. 3.2 by SaelSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Test Ver. 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:24:10.373