Test My Hardware 2.3
Test My Hardware 2.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Test My Hardware 2.3 from your PCwww.testmyhardware.com
. You can read more on www.testmyhardware.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about Test My Hardware 2.3 can be seen at http://www.testmyhardware.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Test My Hardware folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Test My Hardware 2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Test My Hardware\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Test My Hardware 2.3's primary file takes about 1.69 MB (1773056 bytes) and is called testmyhardware.exe.
Test My Hardware 2.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.34 MB (2458394
bytes) on disk.
- testmyhardware.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Test My Hardware 2.3.
Test My Hardware 2.3 is an application by www.testmyhardware.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Test My Hardware 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Test My Hardware 2.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Test My Hardware 2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Test My Hardware 2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Test My Hardware 2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Test My Hardware 2.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Test My Hardware 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Test My Hardware 2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.testmyhardware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Test My Hardware\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Test My Hardware 2.3.
8. After uninstalling Test My Hardware 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Test My Hardware 2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Test My Hardware 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Test My Hardware 2.3 by www.testmyhardware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Test My Hardware 2.3 by www.testmyhardware.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Test My Hardware 2.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 23:07:44.727