Test Drive Unlimited 2
Test Drive Unlimited 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Test Drive Unlimited 2 from your computerR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Take a look here
for more information on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. More details about Test Drive Unlimited 2 can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Test Drive Unlimited 2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Test Drive Unlimited 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Test Drive Unlimited 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Test Drive Unlimited 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. UpLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 624.50 KB (639488 bytes) on disk.
Test Drive Unlimited 2 contains of the executables below. They take 3.45 MB (3615064
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (1.95 MB)
- UpLauncher.exe (624.50 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
This page is about Test Drive Unlimited 2 version 2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Test Drive Unlimited 2
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\HYD70AD.tmp.1506448841_permissionsCopy\[R.G. Mechanics] Test Drive Unlimited 2.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\HYDE215.tmp.1506448804_permissionsCopy\[R.G. Mechanics] Test Drive Unlimited 2.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Test Drive Unlimited 2\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Test Drive Unlimited 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Test Drive Unlimited 2 Promo Trainer_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Test Drive Unlimited 2 Promo Trainer_RASMANCS
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited 2\TestDrive2.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited 2\UpLauncher.exe
Test Drive Unlimited 2 is a program offered by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Test Drive Unlimited 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Test Drive Unlimited 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Test Drive Unlimited 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Test Drive Unlimited 2". If it is installed on your PC the Test Drive Unlimited 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Test Drive Unlimited 2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Test Drive Unlimited 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Test Drive Unlimited 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Test Drive Unlimited 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Test Drive Unlimited 2.
8. After removing Test Drive Unlimited 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Test Drive Unlimited 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Test Drive Unlimited 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Test Drive Unlimited 2 by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your PC, nor are we saying that Test Drive Unlimited 2 by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Test Drive Unlimited 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 10:02:36.330