Test Drive Unlimited 2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Test Drive Unlimited 2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Test Drive Unlimited 2 from your computerFenixx--Repack--(07.02.2011)
. Check out here
for more details on Fenixx--Repack--(07.02.2011). The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Test Drive Unlimited 2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Test Drive Unlimited 2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Test Drive Unlimited 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe". UpLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 624.50 KB (639488 bytes) on disk.
Test Drive Unlimited 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.63 MB (32117684
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (1.95 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- Offline-Launcher.exe (620.50 KB)
- TestDrive2.exe (19.69 MB)
- UpLauncher.exe (624.50 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- Net.exe (2.82 MB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1_atl_4053.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (898.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Test Drive Unlimited 2 version 2
When you're planning to uninstall Test Drive Unlimited 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Test Drive Unlimited 2_is1
Test Drive Unlimited 2 is an application marketed by Fenixx--Repack--(07.02.2011). Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Test Drive Unlimited 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Test Drive Unlimited 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Test Drive Unlimited 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Test Drive Unlimited 2". If it exists on your system the Test Drive Unlimited 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Test Drive Unlimited 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Test Drive Unlimited 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Test Drive Unlimited 2.
8. After uninstalling Test Drive Unlimited 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Test Drive Unlimited 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Test Drive Unlimited 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Test Drive Unlimited 2 by Fenixx--Repack--(07.02.2011) from your PC, we are not saying that Test Drive Unlimited 2 by Fenixx--Repack--(07.02.2011) is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Test Drive Unlimited 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 15:02:13.583