Test Drive 5
This page is about Test Drive 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Test Drive 5 from your systemIgroMir
. Check out here
for more info on IgroMir. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Test Drive 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Test Drive 5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Test Drive 5\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TD5_D3D.exe is the Test Drive 5's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 543.50 KB (556544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Test Drive 5. They occupy 1.75 MB (1832396
bytes) on disk.
- TD5_D3D.exe (543.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.45 KB)
- VOODOO2.exe (539.50 KB)
The current page applies to Test Drive 5 version 5
Test Drive 5 is a program released by the software company IgroMir. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Test Drive 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Test Drive 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Test Drive 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Test Drive 5". If it is installed on your PC the Test Drive 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Test Drive 5 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Test Drive 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Test Drive 5.
8. After removing Test Drive 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Test Drive 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Test Drive 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Test Drive 5 by IgroMir from your PC, we are not saying that Test Drive 5 by IgroMir is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Test Drive 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 16:05:27.660