Test Dragon for Meditech 61
Test Dragon for Meditech 61 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Test Dragon for Meditech 61 from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Test Dragon for Meditech 61 is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.60 MB (4828560 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Test Dragon for Meditech 61. They take 5.40 MB (5660624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (233.39 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Test Dragon for Meditech 61.
Test Dragon for Meditech 61 is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Test Dragon for Meditech 61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Test Dragon for Meditech 61 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Test Dragon for Meditech 61 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Test Dragon for Meditech 61". If it is installed on your PC the Test Dragon for Meditech 61 app will be found automatically. After you select Test Dragon for Meditech 61 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Test Dragon for Meditech 61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Test Dragon for Meditech 61.
8. After uninstalling Test Dragon for Meditech 61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Test Dragon for Meditech 61 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Test Dragon for Meditech 61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Test Dragon for Meditech 61 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Test Dragon for Meditech 61 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Test Dragon for Meditech 61 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 02:38:35.687