Teslagrad Demo is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Teslagrad Demo from your systemRain Games
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Rain Games. You can read more about related to Teslagrad Demo at http://rain-games.com
. Usually the Teslagrad Demo program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Teslagrad Demo directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Teslagrad Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/254560. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 11.07 MB (11611648 bytes) on disk and is labeled Teslagrad.exe.
Teslagrad Demo is comprised of the following executables which take 29.45 MB (30876336
bytes) on disk:
- Teslagrad.exe (11.07 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
You can find here a few links to other Teslagrad Demo releases:
Teslagrad Demo is a program marketed by the software company Rain Games. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Teslagrad Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Teslagrad Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Teslagrad Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Teslagrad Demo". The Teslagrad Demo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Teslagrad Demo in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Teslagrad Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Teslagrad Demo:
- The publisher is: http://rain-games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/254560
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Teslagrad Demo.
8. After uninstalling Teslagrad Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Teslagrad Demo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Teslagrad Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Teslagrad Demo by Rain Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Teslagrad Demo by Rain Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Teslagrad Demo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:59:52.437