Terraria version 18.104.22.168
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Terraria version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Terraria version 126.96.36.199 from your systemRe-Logic
. You can read more on Re-Logic or check for application updates here
. Terraria version 188.8.131.52 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Terraria directory, regulated by the user's choice. Terraria version 184.108.40.206's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Terraria\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Terraria.exe and occupies 6.11 MB (6411264 bytes).
Terraria version 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.73 MB (15445115
bytes) on disk.
- Terraria.exe (6.11 MB)
- TerrariaServer.exe (6.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
This web page is about Terraria version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Terraria version 126.96.36.199 is a program released by the software company Re-Logic. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Terraria version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Terraria version 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Terraria version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Terraria version 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Terraria version 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Terraria version 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Terraria version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Terraria version 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Terraria version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Terraria version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Terraria version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Terraria version 126.96.36.199 by Re-Logic from your computer, nor are we saying that Terraria version 188.8.131.52 by Re-Logic is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Terraria version 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 15:48:08.293