TerrainCAD 1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall TerrainCAD 1.1 from your systemSYCODE
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SYCODE. More details about TerrainCAD 1.1 can be found at http://www.sycode.com/products/terraincad/
. TerrainCAD 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SYCODE\TerrainCAD 1.1 directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\SYCODE\TerrainCAD 1.1\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TerrainCAD 1.1. TerrainCAD.exe is the TerrainCAD 1.1's primary executable file and it takes around 3.46 MB (3624960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TerrainCAD 1.1. They take an average of 6.72 MB (7042738
bytes) on disk.
- TerrainCAD.exe (3.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- vcredist_x86_VC80.exe (2.58 MB)
The current web page applies to TerrainCAD 1.1 version 1.1
TerrainCAD 1.1 is an application released by SYCODE. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove TerrainCAD 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TerrainCAD 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TerrainCAD 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TerrainCAD 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the TerrainCAD 1.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TerrainCAD 1.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TerrainCAD 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TerrainCAD 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sycode.com/products/terraincad/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SYCODE\TerrainCAD 1.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TerrainCAD 1.1.
8. After uninstalling TerrainCAD 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TerrainCAD 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TerrainCAD 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TerrainCAD 1.1 by SYCODE from your PC, nor are we saying that TerrainCAD 1.1 by SYCODE is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TerrainCAD 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 18:34:26.950