You can find below details on how to uninstall Terra Backup for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Terra Backup from your systemTERRA NETWORKS BRASIL S.A.
. Open here
where you can get more info on TERRA NETWORKS BRASIL S.A.. Please follow http://terra.com.br/
if you want to read more on Terra Backup on TERRA NETWORKS BRASIL S.A.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\terrabackup directory (same installation drive as Windows). Terra Backup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\terrabackup\Uninstall.exe. terrabackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 34.26 MB (35922577 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Terra Backup. They take about 35.60 MB (37328832
bytes) on disk.
- terrabackup.exe (34.26 MB)
- terrabackupcmd.exe (1.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.114
of Terra Backup.
Terra Backup is an application by the software company TERRA NETWORKS BRASIL S.A.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Terra Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Terra Backup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Terra Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Terra Backup". The Terra Backup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Terra Backup in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Terra Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Terra Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://terra.com.br/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\terrabackup\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Terra Backup.
8. After removing Terra Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Terra Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Terra Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Terra Backup by TERRA NETWORKS BRASIL S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Terra Backup by TERRA NETWORKS BRASIL S.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Terra Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:02:46.623