Terminator Salvation is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Terminator Salvation from your systemEvolved Games
. More information about Evolved Games can be read here
. More details about Terminator Salvation can be seen at http://www.terminatorsalvationthegame.com/
. Terminator Salvation is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Evolved Games\Terminator Salvation folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Terminator Salvation is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Evolved Games\Terminator Salvation\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called TerminatorSalvation.exe and its approximative size is 20.63 MB (21635072 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Terminator Salvation. They occupy about 21.30 MB (22331225
bytes) on disk.
- TerminatorSalvation.exe (20.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.84 KB)
Click on the links below for other Terminator Salvation versions:
Terminator Salvation is an application offered by the software company Evolved Games. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Terminator Salvation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Terminator Salvation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Terminator Salvation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Terminator Salvation". If it exists on your system the Terminator Salvation application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Terminator Salvation in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Terminator Salvation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Terminator Salvation:
- The publisher is: http://www.terminatorsalvationthegame.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Evolved Games\Terminator Salvation\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Terminator Salvation.
8. After removing Terminator Salvation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Terminator Salvation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Terminator Salvation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Terminator Salvation by Evolved Games from your computer, we are not saying that Terminator Salvation by Evolved Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Terminator Salvation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 12:24:34.437