Terminal Workshop 5.1.2
A way to uninstall Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 from your system
This page is about Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by Ingenico Co.
. More information about Ingenico Co. can be read here
. Further information about Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 can be found at http://www.ingenico.com/
. Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Terminal Workshop directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Terminal Workshop\unins000.exe. Uninstall workshopForIngedev-5.1.2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 111.50 KB (114176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Terminal Workshop 5.1.2. They take an average of 2.19 MB (2300961
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- Uninstall workshopForIngedev-5.1.2.exe (111.50 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (48.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (236.11 KB)
- jusched.exe (36.11 KB)
- keytool.exe (48.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (48.11 KB)
- klist.exe (48.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (48.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (48.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (48.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (48.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (48.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (48.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This page is about Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 version 5.1.2
Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Terminal Workshop_is1
How to uninstall Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 is an application marketed by the software company Ingenico Co.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Terminal Workshop 5.1.2". If it exists on your system the Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 program will be found automatically. After you select Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Terminal Workshop 5.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Terminal Workshop 5.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ingenico.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Terminal Workshop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Terminal Workshop 5.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Terminal Workshop 5.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 by Ingenico Co. from your computer, nor are we saying that Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 by Ingenico Co. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Terminal Workshop 5.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:11:11.487