You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TerioStation Ver.1.60 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TerioStation Ver.1.60 from your computerSeiko I Infotech Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Seiko I Infotech Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Seiko I Infotech\TerioStation directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. TerioStation Ver.1.60's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Seiko I Infotech\TerioStation\unins000.exe. TerioStation.exe is the TerioStation Ver.1.60's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.25 MB (3406336 bytes) on disk.
TerioStation Ver.1.60 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.07 MB (7416952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TerioStation.exe (3.25 MB)
- TerioStationSecurity.exe (1.65 MB)
- tiff2pdf.exe (364.00 KB)
- TiffFileTool.exe (76.00 KB)
- TIFFROT.exe (328.00 KB)
- TIFSCALE.exe (324.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to TerioStation Ver.1.60 version 18.104.22.168
TerioStation Ver.1.60 is a program offered by the software company Seiko I Infotech Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove TerioStation Ver.1.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TerioStation Ver.1.60 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TerioStation Ver.1.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "TerioStation Ver.1.60". If it is installed on your PC the TerioStation Ver.1.60 app will be found automatically. When you select TerioStation Ver.1.60 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TerioStation Ver.1.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TerioStation Ver.1.60.
8. After removing TerioStation Ver.1.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TerioStation Ver.1.60 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TerioStation Ver.1.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TerioStation Ver.1.60 by Seiko I Infotech Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TerioStation Ver.1.60 by Seiko I Infotech Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TerioStation Ver.1.60 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:49:14.460