Teradici PCoIP Client
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Teradici PCoIP Client for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Teradici PCoIP Client from your computerTeradici Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Teradici Corporation. More information about Teradici PCoIP Client can be found at http://www.teradici.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Teradici\PCoIP Client directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Teradici PCoIP Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\Teradici\PCoIP Client\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Teradici PCoIP Client's main file takes about 6.16 MB (6454136 bytes) and is called pcoip_client.exe.
Teradici PCoIP Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.33 MB (6632976
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (174.65 KB)
- pcoip_client.exe (6.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Teradici PCoIP Client version 22.214.171.124317
only. You can find below info on other versions of Teradici PCoIP Client:
...click to view all...
Teradici PCoIP Client is an application marketed by Teradici Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Teradici PCoIP Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Teradici PCoIP Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Teradici PCoIP Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Teradici PCoIP Client". If it exists on your system the Teradici PCoIP Client program will be found automatically. After you click Teradici PCoIP Client in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Teradici PCoIP Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Teradici PCoIP Client:
- The software company is: http://www.teradici.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Teradici\PCoIP Client\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Teradici PCoIP Client.
8. After removing Teradici PCoIP Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Teradici PCoIP Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Teradici PCoIP Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Teradici PCoIP Client by Teradici Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Teradici PCoIP Client by Teradici Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Teradici PCoIP Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:24:57.063