TeraCopy Setup 220.127.116.113
TeraCopy Setup 18.104.22.1683 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall TeraCopy Setup 22.214.171.1243 from your PCCode Sector
. More information on Code Sector can be found here
. TeraCopy Setup 126.96.36.1993 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Code Sector\TeraCopy Setup directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove TeraCopy Setup 188.8.131.523 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Code Sector\TeraCopy Setup\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. teracopy3rc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.24 MB (4449944 bytes) on disk.
TeraCopy Setup 184.108.40.2063 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.34 MB (4549849
bytes) on disk.
- teracopy3rc.exe (4.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.113
of TeraCopy Setup 18.104.22.1683.
TeraCopy Setup 22.214.171.1243 is a program offered by the software company Code Sector. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove TeraCopy Setup 126.96.36.1993 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TeraCopy Setup 188.8.131.523 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeraCopy Setup 184.108.40.2063 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeraCopy Setup 220.127.116.113". If it exists on your system the TeraCopy Setup 18.104.22.1683 application will be found very quickly. After you click TeraCopy Setup 22.214.171.1243 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TeraCopy Setup 126.96.36.1993, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeraCopy Setup 188.8.131.523.
8. After uninstalling TeraCopy Setup 184.108.40.2063, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy Setup 220.127.116.113 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeraCopy Setup 18.104.22.1683 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeraCopy Setup 22.214.171.1243 by Code Sector from your PC, we are not saying that TeraCopy Setup 126.96.36.1993 by Code Sector is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeraCopy Setup 188.8.131.523 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 19:08:59.150