TeraCopy 2.3 beta
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta from your systemCode Sector
. Go over here
for more info on Code Sector. Please follow http://www.teracopy.com
if you want to read more on TeraCopy 2.3 beta on Code Sector's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta. TeraCopy 2.3 beta's main file takes about 1.19 MB (1249080 bytes) and its name is TeraCopy.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with TeraCopy 2.3 beta. They take about 3.24 MB (3398016
bytes) on disk.
- tclinks.exe (588.35 KB)
- tcm.exe (377.35 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about TeraCopy 2.3 beta version 2.3
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandler.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\DefaultHandlerOff.reg
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\PowerOff.cmd
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\sorttable.js
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\tclinks.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\tcm.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
TeraCopy 2.3 beta is an application by Code Sector. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove TeraCopy 2.3 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeraCopy 2.3 beta or simply click the Search field and type in "TeraCopy 2.3 beta". If it is installed on your PC the TeraCopy 2.3 beta program will be found very quickly. After you select TeraCopy 2.3 beta in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeraCopy 2.3 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeraCopy 2.3 beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta.
8. After removing TeraCopy 2.3 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeraCopy 2.3 beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeraCopy 2.3 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta by Code Sector from your computer, nor are we saying that TeraCopy 2.3 beta by Code Sector is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:44:38.670