TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 from your computerCode Sector
. Additional info about Code Sector can be read here
. Please follow http://www.teracopy.com
if you want to read more on TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 on Code Sector's web page. TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2's primary file takes about 1.29 MB (1354976 bytes) and is called TeraCopy.exe.
TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is composed of the following executables which take 3.36 MB (3521568
bytes) on disk:
- tclinks.exe (592.94 KB)
- tcm.exe (378.94 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.32
of TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2.
TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt64.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is an application offered by the software company Code Sector. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2". The TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 application will be found very quickly. When you click TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2.
8. After uninstalling TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 by Code Sector from your computer, nor are we saying that TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 by Code Sector is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 beta 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:34:21.620