TeraCopy 2.3 Beta
TeraCopy 2.3 Beta is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TeraCopy 2.3 Beta. A guide to uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 Beta from your computer
The executable files below are part of TeraCopy 2.3 Beta. They occupy about 3.69 MB (3870599
bytes) on disk.
- EnterKey.exe (445.40 KB)
- tclinks.exe (588.35 KB)
- tcm.exe (377.35 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of TeraCopy 2.3 Beta.
Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove TeraCopy 2.3 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TeraCopy 2.3 Beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeraCopy 2.3 Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "TeraCopy 2.3 Beta". If it is installed on your PC the TeraCopy 2.3 Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TeraCopy 2.3 Beta in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeraCopy 2.3 Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeraCopy 2.3 Beta.
8. After removing TeraCopy 2.3 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeraCopy 2.3 Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeraCopy 2.3 Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130