You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 from your PCCode Sector
. Additional info about Code Sector can be read here
. Please follow http://www.teracopy.com
if you want to read more on TeraCopy 2.27 on Code Sector's page. TeraCopy 2.27 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TeraCopy directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for TeraCopy 2.27 is C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe. TeraCopy 2.27's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1236655 bytes) and is called TeraCopy.exe.
The following executables are contained in TeraCopy 2.27. They occupy 3.23 MB (3392143
bytes) on disk.
- EnterKey.exe (445.40 KB)
- tclinks.exe (588.35 KB)
- tcm.exe (377.35 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.87 KB)
This info is about TeraCopy 2.27 version 2.27
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\gEnterKey.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\gtclinks.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\gtcm.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\gTeraCopy.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\gunins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopyExt64.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Code Sector\TeraCopy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\YUCache\TeraCopy_is1
TeraCopy 2.27 is an application by Code Sector. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase TeraCopy 2.27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeraCopy 2.27 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeraCopy 2.27". The TeraCopy 2.27 app will be found very quickly. When you click TeraCopy 2.27 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeraCopy 2.27, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeraCopy 2.27:
- The publisher is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeraCopy 2.27.
8. After uninstalling TeraCopy 2.27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeraCopy 2.27 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 2.27 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 by Code Sector from your PC, nor are we saying that TeraCopy 2.27 by Code Sector is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeraCopy 2.27 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:31:38.127