TeraCopy 1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TeraCopy 1.0 from your PCCode Sector Inc.
. More information on Code Sector Inc. can be seen here
. More information about TeraCopy 1.0 can be found at http://www.teracopy.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraCopy folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. TeraCopy 1.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraCopy\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 188.50 KB (193024 bytes) on disk and is called TeraCopy.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TeraCopy 1.0. They occupy about 885.76 KB (907018
bytes) on disk.
- Add.exe (39.50 KB)
- TeraCopy.exe (188.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to TeraCopy 1.0 version 1.0
TeraCopy 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Code Sector Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall TeraCopy 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TeraCopy 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeraCopy 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeraCopy 1.0". If it exists on your system the TeraCopy 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select TeraCopy 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TeraCopy 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeraCopy 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.teracopy.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraCopy\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeraCopy 1.0.
8. After removing TeraCopy 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeraCopy 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeraCopy 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeraCopy 1.0 by Code Sector Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TeraCopy 1.0 by Code Sector Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeraCopy 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 15:15:18.150