Tequila Zombies 2
This info is about Tequila Zombies 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Tequila Zombies 2 from your systemShmehao.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Shmehao.com. More information about Tequila Zombies 2 can be found at http://www.shmehao.com
. Tequila Zombies 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Tequila Zombies 2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Tequila Zombies 2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Tequila Zombies 2. The program's main executable file occupies 13.61 MB (14276096 bytes) on disk and is named Tequila Zombies 2.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Tequila Zombies 2. They take about 14.29 MB (14983450
bytes) on disk.
- Tequila Zombies 2.exe (13.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Tequila Zombies 2 version 2
Tequila Zombies 2 is an application marketed by the software company Shmehao.com. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Tequila Zombies 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tequila Zombies 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tequila Zombies 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tequila Zombies 2". If it is installed on your PC the Tequila Zombies 2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Tequila Zombies 2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tequila Zombies 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tequila Zombies 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Tequila Zombies 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tequila Zombies 2.
8. After uninstalling Tequila Zombies 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tequila Zombies 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tequila Zombies 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tequila Zombies 2 by Shmehao.com from your computer, we are not saying that Tequila Zombies 2 by Shmehao.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tequila Zombies 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:16:02.750