Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate
This info is about Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate from your computerTenorshare Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Tenorshare Corporation. Please open http://www.tenorshare.com
if you want to read more on Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate on Tenorshare Corporation's web page. Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate folder, regulated by the user's option. Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate 's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate\uninst.exe. TenorshareVideoConverterUltimate.exe is the Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate 's main executable file and it occupies around 3.30 MB (3460096 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate . They occupy 3.95 MB (4142563
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (116.00 KB)
- tenorshare.video.converter.ultimate.v3.1-patch.exe (336.50 KB)
- TenorshareVideoConverterUltimate.exe (3.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (71.47 KB)
- Install.exe (53.50 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (44.50 KB)
- UnInstallFilter.exe (44.50 KB)
Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate :
The files below remain on your disk by Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate 's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate\audio_paramters.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate\avcodec-52.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate\avdevice-52.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate\avfilter-1.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate\UninstallString
Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate is an application marketed by Tenorshare Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate ". If it exists on your system the Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate program will be found automatically. After you click Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tenorshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate .
8. After removing Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate by Tenorshare Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate by Tenorshare Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tenorshare Video Converter Ultimate in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:59:01.417