Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 from your systemTenorshare, Inc.
. More information on Tenorshare, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.any-data-recovery.com
if you want to read more on Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 on Tenorshare, Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare UltData folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare UltData\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5. The application's main executable file is named UltData.exe and it has a size of 4.84 MB (5077216 bytes).
Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.42 MB (7778205
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (326.22 KB)
- irestore.exe (90.22 KB)
- UltData.exe (4.84 MB)
- uninst.exe (335.29 KB)
- update.exe (55.72 KB)
- 7z.exe (944.90 KB)
- decoder.exe (174.84 KB)
- lame.exe (638.00 KB)
- extenNotify.exe (33.00 KB)
- TenorshareWinAdService.exe (39.50 KB)
This web page is about Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 version 8.2.5
Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 is an application released by Tenorshare, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5". If it exists on your system the Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.any-data-recovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tenorshare UltData\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5.
8. After removing Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 by Tenorshare, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 by Tenorshare, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tenorshare UltData 8.2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 03:56:00.837