This info is about Tenorshare ReiBoot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Tenorshare ReiBoot from your systemTenorshare, Inc.
. Additional info about Tenorshare, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.tenorshare.net/
if you want to read more on Tenorshare ReiBoot on Tenorshare, Inc.'s web page. Tenorshare ReiBoot is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Tenorshare ReiBoot folder, depending on the user's decision. Tenorshare ReiBoot's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tenorshare ReiBoot\unins000.exe. Tenorshare ReiBoot's main file takes about 1.21 MB (1272728 bytes) and is called ReiBoot.exe.
Tenorshare ReiBoot is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.86 MB (5093707
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- irestore.exe (83.40 KB)
- ReiBoot.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- devcon_x64.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon_x86.exe (76.00 KB)
- DPInst32.exe (774.85 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (909.85 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (53.50 KB)
- extenNotify.exe (67.50 KB)
- TenorshareAppService.exe (170.00 KB)
The current page applies to Tenorshare ReiBoot version 6.9.4
alone. For other Tenorshare ReiBoot versions please click below:
Tenorshare ReiBoot has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Tenorshare ReiBoot is a program offered by the software company Tenorshare, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Tenorshare ReiBoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tenorshare ReiBoot from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tenorshare ReiBoot or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tenorshare ReiBoot". If it is installed on your PC the Tenorshare ReiBoot program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tenorshare ReiBoot in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tenorshare ReiBoot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tenorshare ReiBoot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tenorshare.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tenorshare ReiBoot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tenorshare ReiBoot.
8. After removing Tenorshare ReiBoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tenorshare ReiBoot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tenorshare ReiBoot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tenorshare ReiBoot by Tenorshare, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Tenorshare ReiBoot by Tenorshare, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tenorshare ReiBoot in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 22:09:14.467