Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m
This page contains complete information on how to remove Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m from your systemMana Games
. You can read more on Mana Games or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m at http://www.managames.com
. Usually the Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow Manager\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.28 MB (1346224 bytes) on disk and is labeled TeManager.exe.
Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.60 MB (1673802
bytes) on disk.
- Config.exe (181.17 KB)
- TeManager.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (81.75 KB)
- OpenURL.exe (56.98 KB)
This page is about Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m version 1.0
Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m is an application released by the software company Mana Games. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m". If it is installed on your PC the Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.managames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m.
8. After uninstalling Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m by Mana Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m by Mana Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0m supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 10:19:11.743