Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k from your systemMana Games
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mana Games. Click on http://www.managames.com
to get more data about Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k on Mana Games's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow Manager\uninst.exe. Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k's main file takes about 1.55 MB (1627104 bytes) and is named TeManager.exe.
The executables below are part of Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k. They occupy an average of 1.86 MB (1954456
bytes) on disk.
- Config.exe (180.97 KB)
- TeManager.exe (1.55 MB)
- uninst.exe (81.74 KB)
- OpenURL.exe (56.97 KB)
The current page applies to Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k version 1.0
Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k is an application released by the software company Mana Games. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k". If it exists on your system the Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k program will be found very quickly. When you select Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.managames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k.
8. After uninstalling Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k by Mana Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k by Mana Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tennis Elbow Manager 1.0k in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 08:44:50.093