Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0
Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 from your systemMana Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mana Games. You can get more details on Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 at http://www.managames.com
. Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow 2011 folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow 2011\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.78 MB (1863680 bytes) on disk and is called TennisElbow.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0. They take about 2.16 MB (2262559
bytes) on disk.
- Config.exe (256.00 KB)
- TennisElbow.exe (1.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (81.53 KB)
- OpenURL.exe (52.00 KB)
This data is about Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 version 1.0
Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 is a program released by Mana Games. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.managames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tennis Elbow 2011\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0.
8. After removing Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 by Mana Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 by Mana Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tennis Elbow 2011 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-20 19:58:21.990