Tender First Application
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tender First Application for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Tender First Application from your systemTender first Team
. More information on Tender first Team can be seen here
. Tender First Application is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\tender_first_app folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Tender First Application is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\tender_first_app\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled TenderFirstApplication.exe and it has a size of 285.94 KB (292800 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Tender First Application. They occupy an average of 167.12 MB (175238336
bytes) on disk.
- TenderFirstApplication.exe (285.94 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- TenderFirstApplication.exe (81.51 MB)
- electron.exe (81.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Tender First Application version 1.1.5
Tender First Application is a program marketed by the software company Tender first Team. Some users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Tender First Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tender First Application from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tender First Application or simply click the Search field and type in "Tender First Application". If it exists on your system the Tender First Application app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tender First Application in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tender First Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tender First Application.
8. After removing Tender First Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tender First Application which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tender First Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tender First Application by Tender first Team from your computer, we are not saying that Tender First Application by Tender first Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tender First Application in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 16:18:15.057