Tenda Wireless Adapter
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Tenda Wireless Adapter for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Tenda Wireless Adapter from your systemTenda
. You can read more on Tenda or check for application updates here
. Usually the Tenda Wireless Adapter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Tenda Wireless Adapter is C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Tenda Wireless Adapter's main file takes about 706.65 KB (723608 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Tenda Wireless Adapter. They occupy about 1.16 MB (1221528
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (706.65 KB)
- WifiAutoInstallDriver.exe (129.44 KB)
- WifiAutoInstallSrv.exe (115.94 KB)
- WifiAutoInstallDriver.exe (111.44 KB)
The current page applies to Tenda Wireless Adapter version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Tenda Wireless Adapter versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Tenda Wireless Adapter from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Tenda Wireless Adapter:
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\difxapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\Win7X64\netrtl8188gu.cat
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\Win7X64\netrtl8188gu.inf
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\Win7X64\rtl8188gu.sys
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\Win7X86\netrtl8188gu.cat
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\Win7X86\netrtl8188gu.inf
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\Win7X86\rtl8188gu.sys
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\WinX64\netrtl8188gu.cat
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\WinX64\netrtl8188gu_XP.inf
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\WinX64\rtl8188gu_XP.sys
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\WinXP\netrtl8188gu.cat
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\WinXP\netrtl8188gu_XP.inf
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\Driver\WinXP\rtl8188gu_XP.sys
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\install.ico
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\InstTool\InnoCallback.dll
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\WifiAutoInstall.ini
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\WifiAutoInstallDriver.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\WifiAutoInstallSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\X64\difxapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\X64\WifiAutoInstallDriver.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\X86\difxapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Tenda\WifiAutoInstall\X86\WifiAutoInstallDriver.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Tenda Wireless Adapter is an application by Tenda. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Tenda Wireless Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tenda Wireless Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tenda Wireless Adapter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tenda Wireless Adapter". If it exists on your system the Tenda Wireless Adapter application will be found very quickly. When you click Tenda Wireless Adapter in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tenda Wireless Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tenda Wireless Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Tenda Wireless Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tenda Wireless Adapter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tenda Wireless Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tenda Wireless Adapter by Tenda from your PC, we are not saying that Tenda Wireless Adapter by Tenda is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tenda Wireless Adapter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 12:34:26.530