Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro
Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GameHouse, Inc.. More data about the program Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TENPIN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TENPIN~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to remove Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro. The application's main executable file is labeled TenPinBowling.exe and its approximative size is 10.02 MB (10508149 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro. They take about 10.18 MB (10670453
bytes) on disk.
- TenPinBowling.exe (10.02 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro
Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro is a program released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro". The Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TENPIN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TENPIN~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro.
8. After uninstalling Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ten Pin Championship Bowling Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:25:10.817