Temp File Cleaner
Temp File Cleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Temp File Cleaner from your computerAddpcs, LLC
. You can find out more on Addpcs, LLC or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Temp File Cleaner at http://software.addpcs.com/tfc/
. Usually the Temp File Cleaner program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Temp File Cleaner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Temp File Cleaner is "C:\Program Files\Temp File Cleaner\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is titled TempFileCleaner.exe and it has a size of 3.54 MB (3708928 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Temp File Cleaner. They take 3.62 MB (3790794
bytes) on disk.
- TempFileCleaner.exe (3.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Temp File Cleaner version 4.1.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Temp File Cleaner:
...click to view all...
Temp File Cleaner is a program offered by Addpcs, LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Temp File Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Temp File Cleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Temp File Cleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Temp File Cleaner". The Temp File Cleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Temp File Cleaner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Temp File Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Temp File Cleaner:
- The publisher is: http://software.addpcs.com/tfc/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Temp File Cleaner\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Temp File Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling Temp File Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Temp File Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Temp File Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Temp File Cleaner by Addpcs, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Temp File Cleaner by Addpcs, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Temp File Cleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 07:22:35.857