You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Telmex 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Telmex 22.214.171.124 from your PCTelmex
. Check out here
for more information on Telmex. More details about the app Telmex 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.counterpath.com
. Telmex 188.8.131.52 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telmex directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Telmex 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Telmex\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Telmex.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 22.69 MB (23793664 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Telmex 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 23.33 MB (24463848
bytes) on disk.
- Telmex.exe (22.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (654.48 KB)
This info is about Telmex 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Telmex 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company Telmex. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Telmex 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Telmex 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Telmex 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Telmex 18.104.22.168". The Telmex 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. When you click Telmex 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Telmex 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Telmex 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.counterpath.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telmex\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Telmex 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Telmex 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Telmex 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Telmex 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Telmex 188.8.131.52 by Telmex from your PC, we are not saying that Telmex 184.108.40.206 by Telmex is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Telmex 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 21:37:53.383