Telltale Texas Hold'em
Telltale Texas Hold'em is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Telltale Texas Hold'em from your computerTelltale Games
. Further information on Telltale Games can be found here
. More information about the app Telltale Texas Hold'em can be found at http://www.telltalegames.com/casual/holdem
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telltale Games\Telltale Texas Hold'em directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Telltale Texas Hold'em is C:\Program Files (x86)\Telltale Games\Telltale Texas Hold'em\Uninstall Telltale Texas Hold'em.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstall Telltale Texas Hold'em.exe is the Telltale Texas Hold'em's main executable file and it occupies approximately 388.69 KB (398022 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Telltale Texas Hold'em. They take about 12.78 MB (13398726
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Telltale Texas Hold'em.exe (388.69 KB)
- Poker.exe (12.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Telltale Texas Hold'em. For more Telltale Texas Hold'em versions please click below:
Telltale Texas Hold'em is a program by Telltale Games. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Telltale Texas Hold'em is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Telltale Texas Hold'em from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Telltale Texas Hold'em or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Telltale Texas Hold'em". The Telltale Texas Hold'em program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Telltale Texas Hold'em in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Telltale Texas Hold'em, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Telltale Texas Hold'em:
- The software company is: http://www.telltalegames.com/casual/holdem
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telltale Games\Telltale Texas Hold'em\Uninstall Telltale Texas Hold'em.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Telltale Texas Hold'em.
8. After uninstalling Telltale Texas Hold'em, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Telltale Texas Hold'em which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Telltale Texas Hold'em with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Telltale Texas Hold'em by Telltale Games from your computer, we are not saying that Telltale Texas Hold'em by Telltale Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Telltale Texas Hold'em supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-20 20:28:29.037