TeleniX version 2.2.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TeleniX version 2.2.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TeleniX version 2.2.2 from your computerElectronic Afzar Azma
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Electronic Afzar Azma. Please follow http://www.afzarazmaco.com/
if you want to read more on TeleniX version 2.2.2 on Electronic Afzar Azma's website. TeleniX version 2.2.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeleniX folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. TeleniX version 2.2.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeleniX\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 480.00 KB (491520 bytes) on disk and is named TeleniX.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside TeleniX version 2.2.2. They take about 1.73 MB (1809097
bytes) on disk.
- TeleniX.exe (480.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to TeleniX version 2.2.2 version 2.2.2
TeleniX version 2.2.2 is an application released by Electronic Afzar Azma. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove TeleniX version 2.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeleniX version 2.2.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeleniX version 2.2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeleniX version 2.2.2". If it exists on your system the TeleniX version 2.2.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select TeleniX version 2.2.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TeleniX version 2.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeleniX version 2.2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.afzarazmaco.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeleniX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeleniX version 2.2.2.
8. After uninstalling TeleniX version 2.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeleniX version 2.2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeleniX version 2.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeleniX version 2.2.2 by Electronic Afzar Azma from your PC, we are not saying that TeleniX version 2.2.2 by Electronic Afzar Azma is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeleniX version 2.2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 11:15:19.410