Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 from your PCTelegram Messenger LLP
. Further information on Telegram Messenger LLP can be found here
. Please open https://desktop.telegram.org
if you want to read more on Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 on Telegram Messenger LLP's web page. Usually the Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Telegram Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Telegram Desktop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14. The program's main executable file is titled Telegram.exe and occupies 46.30 MB (48545080 bytes).
Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 is comprised of the following executables which take 47.91 MB (50240833
bytes) on disk:
- Telegram.exe (46.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- Updater.exe (124.80 KB)
The current page applies to Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 version 1.3.14
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14:
- C:\Users\CCnoor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Telegram Desktop
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\CCnoor\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\250\D__program files_TELEGRAM_Telegram Desktop_Telegram_exe
- C:\Users\CCnoor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Telegram Desktop\Telegram.lnk
- C:\Users\CCnoor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Telegram Desktop\Uninstall Telegram.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\program files\TELEGRAM\Telegram Desktop\Telegram.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\program files\TELEGRAM\Telegram Desktop\Telegram.exe.FriendlyAppName
Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 is an application offered by Telegram Messenger LLP. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14". If it is installed on your PC the Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 app will be found automatically. When you click Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14:
- The web site of the application is: https://desktop.telegram.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Telegram Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14.
8. After removing Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 by Telegram Messenger LLP from your computer, we are not saying that Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 by Telegram Messenger LLP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Telegram Desktop version 1.3.14 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 21:04:09.240