Telegram Desktop 2.1.10
Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. More information on lrepacks.ru can be seen here
. Click on https://tdesktop.com/
to get more info about Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 on lrepacks.ru's website. Usually the Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Telegram Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Telegram Desktop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Telegram Desktop 2.1.10. Telegram Desktop 2.1.10's primary file takes around 58.43 MB (61266520 bytes) and is named Telegram.exe.
Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 contains of the executables below. They take 59.46 MB (62345381
bytes) on disk.
- Telegram.exe (58.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
- Updater.exe (131.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 version 2.1.10
Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 is a program by the software company lrepacks.ru. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Telegram Desktop 2.1.10". The Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 program will be found very quickly. When you click Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Telegram Desktop 2.1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Telegram Desktop 2.1.10:
- The software company is: https://tdesktop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Telegram Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Telegram Desktop 2.1.10.
8. After uninstalling Telegram Desktop 2.1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Telegram Desktop 2.1.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 03:06:12.207