TeleTech WB VNC
This page contains thorough information on how to remove TeleTech WB VNC for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TeleTech WB VNC from your systemTeleTech
. More information about TeleTech can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeleTech\TeleTech-VNC folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TeleTech\TeleTech-VNC\TeleTech-VNC-Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeleTech WB VNC. TeleTech-VNC-uninstall.exe is the TeleTech WB VNC's main executable file and it occupies approximately 95.60 KB (97890 bytes) on disk.
TeleTech WB VNC contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.73 MB (1816162
bytes) on disk.
- TeleTech-VNC-uninstall.exe (95.60 KB)
- tvnserver.exe (1.64 MB)
This data is about TeleTech WB VNC version 18.104.22.168
TeleTech WB VNC has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeleTech WB VNC:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeleTech WB VNC
TeleTech WB VNC is an application marketed by the software company TeleTech. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall TeleTech WB VNC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TeleTech WB VNC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeleTech WB VNC or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeleTech WB VNC". The TeleTech WB VNC app will be found automatically. When you select TeleTech WB VNC in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeleTech WB VNC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeleTech WB VNC.
8. After removing TeleTech WB VNC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeleTech WB VNC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeleTech WB VNC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeleTech WB VNC by TeleTech from your PC, we are not saying that TeleTech WB VNC by TeleTech is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeleTech WB VNC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:32:12.420