TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 from your systemDEF
. Check out here
for more information on DEF. More information about the application TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 can be found at http://www.def-fr.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleMezzoForteNF\V2.00 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 is "C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleMezzoForteNF\V2.00\unins000.exe". TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00's primary file takes around 8.29 MB (8687616 bytes) and is called TeleMezzoForteNF.exe.
The executables below are part of TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00. They occupy an average of 9.81 MB (10288657
bytes) on disk.
- TeleMAJBUS_DEF.exe (881.00 KB)
- TeleMezzoForteNF.exe (8.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
This data is about TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 version 2.00
TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 is a program by the software company DEF. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00". If it exists on your system the TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.def-fr.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleMezzoForteNF\V2.00\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00.
8. After uninstalling TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 by DEF from your computer, nor are we saying that TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 by DEF is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeleMezzoForteNF V2.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:12:45.917