TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 from your systemDEF
. More data about DEF can be read here
. Further information about TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 can be found at http://www.def-fr.com
. Usually the TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleMezzoForteNF\V041 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 is "C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleMezzoForteNF\V041\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled TeleMezzoForteNF.exe and occupies 5.67 MB (5943808 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41. They occupy about 7.19 MB (7544337
bytes) on disk.
- TeleMAJBUS_DEF.exe (880.50 KB)
- TeleMezzoForteNF.exe (5.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 041
of TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41.
TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 is a program marketed by DEF. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41". The TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.def-fr.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleMezzoForteNF\V041\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41.
8. After uninstalling TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 by DEF from your computer, nor are we saying that TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 by DEF is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TeleMezzoForteNF V0.41 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:12:45.903