TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 from your PCDEF
. You can read more on DEF or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 at http://www.def-fr.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleMezzo_NF\V111 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 is "C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleMezzo_NF\V111\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TeleMezzo_NF V1.11's primary file takes around 3.57 MB (3741696 bytes) and is called TeleMezzo_NF.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeleMezzo_NF V1.11. They occupy an average of 4.21 MB (4419095
bytes) on disk.
- TeleMezzo_NF.exe (3.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.52 KB)
The current page applies to TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 version 111
TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 is a program released by DEF. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeleMezzo_NF V1.11". If it is installed on your PC the TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeleMezzo_NF V1.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeleMezzo_NF V1.11:
- The software company is: http://www.def-fr.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleMezzo_NF\V111\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeleMezzo_NF V1.11.
8. After uninstalling TeleMezzo_NF V1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 by DEF from your computer, we are not saying that TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 by DEF is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TeleMezzo_NF V1.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:12:45.927