TeleHephais1024 V1.02 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeleHephais1024 V1.02 from your PCSEFI
. Additional info about SEFI can be read here
. Click on www.asd.fr
to get more info about TeleHephais1024 V1.02 on SEFI's website. TeleHephais1024 V1.02 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SEFI\TeleHephais1024\V1.02 folder, regulated by the user's option. TeleHephais1024 V1.02's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\SEFI\TeleHephais1024\V1.02\unins000.exe". TeleHephais1024.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.98 MB (6274560 bytes) on disk.
TeleHephais1024 V1.02 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.51 MB (7875089
bytes) on disk.
- TeleHephais1024.exe (5.98 MB)
- TeleMAJBUS_DEF.exe (880.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of TeleHephais1024 V1.02.
TeleHephais1024 V1.02 is an application offered by the software company SEFI. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase TeleHephais1024 V1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TeleHephais1024 V1.02 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeleHephais1024 V1.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeleHephais1024 V1.02". If it exists on your system the TeleHephais1024 V1.02 application will be found automatically. When you click TeleHephais1024 V1.02 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TeleHephais1024 V1.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeleHephais1024 V1.02:
- The web site of the program is: www.asd.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SEFI\TeleHephais1024\V1.02\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeleHephais1024 V1.02.
8. After removing TeleHephais1024 V1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeleHephais1024 V1.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeleHephais1024 V1.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeleHephais1024 V1.02 by SEFI from your PC, nor are we saying that TeleHephais1024 V1.02 by SEFI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeleHephais1024 V1.02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:12:45.890