TeleHephais1024 V0.40 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TeleHephais1024 V0.40 from your PCSEFI
. Go over here
for more info on SEFI. You can see more info about TeleHephais1024 V0.40 at www.asd.fr
. TeleHephais1024 V0.40 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SEFI\TeleHephais1024\V040 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall TeleHephais1024 V0.40 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SEFI\TeleHephais1024\V040\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled TeleHephais1024.exe and it has a size of 5.66 MB (5935104 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside TeleHephais1024 V0.40. They take about 7.18 MB (7531537
bytes) on disk.
- TeleHephais1024.exe (5.66 MB)
- TeleMAJBUS_ASD.exe (876.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
This info is about TeleHephais1024 V0.40 version 040
TeleHephais1024 V0.40 is an application marketed by the software company SEFI. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TeleHephais1024 V0.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TeleHephais1024 V0.40 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeleHephais1024 V0.40 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeleHephais1024 V0.40". If it is installed on your PC the TeleHephais1024 V0.40 application will be found very quickly. When you select TeleHephais1024 V0.40 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeleHephais1024 V0.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeleHephais1024 V0.40:
- The software company is: www.asd.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SEFI\TeleHephais1024\V040\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeleHephais1024 V0.40.
8. After removing TeleHephais1024 V0.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeleHephais1024 V0.40 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeleHephais1024 V0.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TeleHephais1024 V0.40 by SEFI from your PC, we are not saying that TeleHephais1024 V0.40 by SEFI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeleHephais1024 V0.40 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:11:22.733